Managed IT Services
The way that companies do business is changing. With the ever-increasing reliance on computers to streamline day-to-day functions and the decision-making process comes a host of problems and issues that seem to grow by the day. While some businesses address these issues by hiring an in-house IT department, others are quickly realizing that their IT concerns are beyond the capabilities of just one department.
What businesses need in these moments is outside support. A group that can rise to the challenge, alleviate their IT problems, and offer them a rockin’ experience, all at the same time. That’s where Tech Rockstars, Inc. comes into play. We’re a full-service managed IT company, excited to serve businesses in and around the Monrovia area.
If your business is new to the idea of having an IT service of any kind, distinguishing one form of IT support from another might seem a little confusing. A regular, in-house IT service is made up of staff that is on your payroll and a part of your business. They respond to and address any computer or network issues you may experience. This is because in-house IT is primarily a reactive group, meaning they respond to problems as they occur. There is little incentive for them to proactively address issues because generally, there is little time for them to carry out proactive measures.
But depending on the size, and scale of your business, your in-house IT service might not be able to keep up with the demands your business puts on them. For smaller businesses, there might not be a need for an in-house service, as your business cannot afford to pay for the staffing costs. However, in both of these situations, these businesses still need some measure of technological support. A managed IT service then, is the ideal supplement to your existing IT practices or can be used as your dedicated IT support group if you are in need of one.
Why You Need A Managed IT Service
A common question we get here at Tech Rockstars is “Are managed IT services right for my business?” The answer, of course, is a resounding yes! The fact of the matter is that no one kind of business or industry can make use of our IT skills; everyone can! Managed IT is focused on preventing the tech problems that your business experiences from day-to-day so that you’re always treated to a seamless digital experience.
Does Your Business Struggle With These IT Issues?
- Costly network failures: Are you stuck wondering if or when your network will fail? Are you running out of patience waiting for an IT technician to arrive?
- Network insecurity: Is your network protected from cybercriminals, hackers, and other malicious elements? Can you trust the quality of your network protection programs?
- Downtime impact: Are your employees experiencing frequent work stops because their technology is failing? Are IT outages prohibiting staff from working efficiently?
If you suffer from these issues every once and a while, the impact it has on your business might not be terribly noticeable. However, these issues have a compounding effect, and the more often they occur, the larger the effect it has on your business. Your employees spend less time producing quality goods and services and spend more time trying to figure out how to fix their computers and networks. If your sensitive information is leaked or stolen by hackers, you might be losing valuable data to your competitors or private documents related to your clients. This could result in lost revenue, or worse, lawsuits.
Is Your Business Ready For A Cyber Attack?
Owners of small businesses might feel like they are immune to cyber attack because of the size of their company. While this might be true for some small businesses, the reality is that nearly 43 percent of all cyber attacks target small businesses. This means that 1 in 40 small businesses are at risk of having their network and data compromised by hackers. Your business data may be more valuable than you realize, and you need to do everything in your power to keep it secure.
The Impact Of Down Time
It might come as a surprise, but studies have found that the average employee loses 22 working minutes each day due to faulty IT, or other technology issues. That may not sound like much out of an eight hour work day, but if you expand that out across their 40-hour work week and their 50 working weeks a year, your employees will spend almost 91 hours each year waiting for IT issues to be resolved. Now multiply that by the number of employees you have. Even a smaller business of 10 employees could stand to lose nearly 1000 hours of productivity time to IT issues! Can your business afford to lose that time?
Your Current IT Support Isn’t Cutting It
Waiting for your in-house IT, or a local emergency technology specialist is costing you time and money. You need a fast, proactive service that is dedicated to preventing these issues in the first place. That’s why you need a trusted managed IT service.
A Proactive Measure For Your Business
That’s where our managed IT service comes into play. Managed IT services are typically a flat-rate solution that is sourced from an independent business, like Tech Rockstars. As a full-service IT provider, services like Tech Rockstars are compelled to carry out comprehensive proactive maintenance that minimize or even prevent IT issues before they can impact the regular functions of your business.
It’s in the best interests of the managed IT services to keep your business running smoothly. Otherwise, their IT specialists will have to spend more time addressing your issues, and this affects the profitability of the IT service company. It’s for this reason that Tech Rockstars is so dedicated to the success of your business because ultimately it means the success of ours as well!
Managed services are simply a superior form of IT support for your small business. They are an important part of any business’s success for a variety of reasons.
- Our managed IT is focused on the success of your business. At Tech Rockstars, we want nothing more than to serve you and offer you the highest quality of IT support. We want to limit or prevent the problems you face because we measure our success based on yours. When your business is running efficiently, then we know our services are effective.
- Managed IT frees up your time, so you can focus on what’s important. As a small business owner, you are undoubtedly a wearer of many hats. You manage staff, budgets, products, and services. The last thing you want to worry about is whether your computers and servers will work on Monday morning. Let us take care of your technology so you can put your energy into the work that inspires you.
- Outsourced IT can help your business grow. With fewer IT problems, your business will likely grow and expand. Naturally, that will necessitate the expansion of your IT infrastructure to include new computer networks and servers. So what IT systems will your business need in a year? Two years? Five? As your dedicated IT support partner, we’ll be right there with you as you expand. We can offer you insights into which technology your business needs, and we can set up safeguards to ensure your transition to new hardware and software is carried out quickly and effectively, minimizing downtime and allowing your employees to rapidly make use of your powerful new technology.
By partnering with a managed IT service like Tech Rockstars, your business can enjoy unique benefits that an in-house IT service cannot provide you.
Fixed IT Costs
The cost of managed IT services can be tailored to your business and its technology. Unlike a managed service, in-house IT support members are only onsite for a few hours each day. Not only do you have to pay their salaries, you likely have to cover their benefits too. At Tech Rockstars, you pay for our services, not our time, which means you can create a budget that addresses all of your technological needs.
We’ll work with you to discern which of our services are right for your business. So if you work with sensitive data, you might prioritize email encryption and data backup and recovery services, but maybe rely on our in-store services for the occasional printer malfunction. Or if your business relies on fast, reliable communication, you might take advantage of our server hosting and email exchange services. Whatever your business needs, we’re ready to offer it to you, without charging you for anything you don’t want. That’s why we use powerful programs that are often free to users to begin with. It saves you money on your IT budget.
Responsive, Capable IT Work
Our managed IT services offer your day in and day out tech support. We’re always reviewing the integrity and security of your networks, ensuring that your computer systems are free from threats and malware. We can predict cyber attacks and create barriers that keep them from affecting your network. Your in-house IT staff can’t always be trusted to address these issues in a timely manner, and may not even have the right skills to do so. We only hire the most capable of IT support personnel to join our band of Tech Rockstars, so you can rest easy knowing that your technology is in good hands.
IT That Makes Your Business More Competitive
Larger businesses, with more expansive IT resources are treated to expert knowledge that helps them grow. By working with Tech Rockstars, you’ll also gain access to this expertise, as our IT support team can offer insights and opportunities to use new technologies for your business. We’re always looking for new ways to help you grow, so if we find out about improved software or hardware that can help you streamline your work process, and further minimize your IT concerns, you can trust us to bring it to you right away. This, in turn, gives your business a competitive edge over those who aren’t embracing these new technologies. In effect, your small business is competing with others using the same strategies and tactics that make larger companies so successful.
Small Businesses Benefit From Managed IT Services
While businesses of all sizes can enjoy the benefits of managed IT services, small businesses, in particular, have the most to gain. Many small business owners feel that an IT service of any kind is too expensive, or that their current operation doesn’t warrant having one at all. However, we here at Tech Rockstars are focused on providing you with solutions that are meant to save your business time, money, and resources, while helping you improve your productivity.
Collaborating With Your Existing IT Department
Businesses that have an existing IT department might wonder why they would want to hold onto their current IT staff if they can simply outsource their IT needs to us. But before you start slashing staff, think about the ways Tech Rockstars can collaborate with your current IT staff, allowing them to help your business grow in other ways.
A study conducted by CompTIA revealed that more than half of businesses that use a managed service provider also kept their internal IT department. Why? That’s because Tech Rockstars and other managed services providers are your IT partners, not replacements. Bringing our support team on allows your existing IT team to shift their focus away from mundane tasks like email hosting, data backup and recovery, and network monitoring, and instead work on strategic projects, like developing new apps, cloud-based software, or programs that are in keeping with the goals of the business. Essentially, by partnering with an outsourced IT firm, your in-house IT staff can concentrate on the work that will help you achieve your business goals, not just your technology needs.
Unlike other managed IT services, we believe in partnering with our clients, not taking control of the processes already set in place. With that in mind, we have spent our time working to enhance our clients’ customer service experience and to improve the way their network helps them do business. For most companies, technology is the number one budget item behind human resources — but it’s often the most difficult one to understand. Our managed IT services in Monrovia can help.
With our proactive managed IT services and solutions, we keep an eye on your current technology to help prevent any network failures. We combine regular preventative maintenance with real-time monitoring of your most critical network and desktop devices. It’s time to rely on and trust in your IT services. Have confidence in your technology and peace of mind in your data’s security by choosing Tech Rockstars, Inc.
Whether your network has begun to cut in and out, you’ve had issues with hackers and compromised data, or even downtime due to an IT outage, it’s time to call an IT outsourcing team who can help. We help businesses in Monrovia like yours avoid incidents, protect their technological investments, and reduce overall network downtime. Reach out now to get started.
Offering The IT Solutions Your Business Needs
Perhaps one of the greatest challenges that businesses face today is managing their computer networks, and predict when and if it will fail. With our proactive managed IT services and solutions we can prevent many network failures from ever happening. By combining regular preventative maintenance and comprehensive real-time monitoring of your critical network and desktop devices, we ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets.
This solution is so cost-effective, our customers see almost immediate results. A regularly maintained network means fewer failures, yielding higher productivity and savings on IT support costs for you. At the same time, your exposure to security risks is dramatically lessened, and frustration from unstable IT resources almost vanishes. We allow our customers to focus on their core business functions by taking the worry out of owning a computer network.
- Avoid incidents: Using advanced troubleshooting and rapid analysis, we resolve network issues as soon as we detect them and before they have the opportunity to grow into failures or disruptions. Additionally, our IT support may not even cost a dime with the service hours included in your service package.
- Protection of your IT investment: With ongoing professional maintenance, your most critical network devices will always be as stable and reliable as the day they were first installed.
- Reduced network downtime through proactive maintenance: Through regular, preventative maintenance activities designed to keep your network operating efficiently, we reduce the number of emergency incidents you’ll encounter.
How Our Rockstars Can Support You
- 24×7 Network Performance Monitoring constantly tracks the performance of your network – bandwidth, errors, and other key indicators. This ensures all of the critical network devices are healthy and functioning optimally.
- Server/Workstation Health & Performance Monitoring verifies your organization’s computers are running in a stable and secure fashion. We monitor your networks and other IT devices for health, error conditions, and overall performance.
- Windows & Third Party Patch Verification ensures your PC’s and hosted servers are running the most recent versions of operating software. The results are a highly secure and efficient network environment.
- Management of Your Backup Solution protects your data from damage or loss. We monitor, manage, and test your custom data backup plan, as well as re-evaluate the plan to verify it is optimized.
- Firewall Performance Monitoring & Maintenance monitors your corporate firewall to alert us to potentially malicious threats or attacks and ensures your firewall remains up-to-date with the latest patches, firmware, and software version updates.
- Antivirus Management for Servers & Workstations ensures your antivirus programs are functioning properly and that the latest industry security updates to your systems are being received and installed.
Since 2003, the talented and knowledgeable IT support team at Tech Rockstars has been helping businesses and individuals in the Monrovia area. We’re ready to work closely with you to develop a complete IT solution for all of your needs.
We are dedicated to providing you with the finest in IT support so you can spend more time focusing on the success of your business, and less time on your computer problems. With our in-store and on-site services, we can quickly respond to any of the IT issues that you might experience. Don’t waste any more time struggling with IT concerns. Connect with Tech Rockstars in Monrovia today to get started!
|Remote Response||Technicians work remotely on your network to resolve issues.|
|PC Care & Maintenance||Ongoing preventative maintenance of your PC’s to make them reliable and secure.|
|Backup Essential||Monitoring the success of your onsite backup solution (hosted backup service starting at just $.40/GB)|
|Security Necessities||A secured network perimeter, policies, and managed virus protection. Includes the #1 ranked antivirus Bitdefender, protecting systems against viruses, malware, and rootkits.|
|Web Filtering||OpenDNS works to block users from malicious websites, phishing sites, and any custom websites administrators wish blocked, such as inappropriate content.|
|Network & Asset Reporting||Network health reporting, quarterly reviews with our managed IT experts, and scheduled asset auditing.|
|Network Control||Monitoring and continuing maintenance of your LAN, WAN, domain, and VPN.|
|Network Maintenance||Preventative maintenance plan with allowance for client support requests.|
|Email & Messaging Services||Management of your email, spam filtering, and mobile messaging services.|
|Email Hosting||We can host your email application or server for the highest reliability possible, starting at just $10 an account.|
|IT Procurement Assistance||Our IT consultants work with you to help you make optimal technology choices.|