In a day of excessive technology use and evolution, skyrocketing inflation, and ever-rising cybercrime, you and your employees need all the help you can get. You might not like to admit it, but there are at least a few processes in your business that could be streamlined or improved through technology and digital adoption.
Whether it’s customer-facing changes that require learning a new tool or avoiding downtime during the transition to digital processes, digital adoption can play a huge role in increasing your bottom line and providing better service for customers.
What is Digital Adoption?
Digital adoption is the task of improving processes, platforms, and other digital assets in order to increase their effectiveness.
It is a combination of technological changes, user training, familiarity, and expertise with new technology, as well as monitoring adoption rates for any potential cybersecurity or maintenance concerns. We are seeing an increase in digital adoption especially as things like hybrid working and remote working become more commonplace.
Roadblocks to Digital Adoption
Despite the potential for significant improvements, there are roadblocks to digital adoption. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- It’s a learning curve: One of the most common roadblocks to digital adoption is the learning curve associated with new technology. Many employees may not feel comfortable with the idea of adopting new tools and processes, leading to delays or inefficiencies when it comes time to train them on the new system.
- Avoiding downtime during transition: Another roadblock is the risk of downtime during any transition period. Any changes or upgrades to existing technology should be tested thoroughly and implemented in a timely manner to ensure minimal disruption.
- Employee comfort level with technology: Finally, there’s the issue of employee comfort level with technology. Many employees may be hesitant to embrace new tools and processes due to their familiarity with current systems or unfamiliarity with digital trends.
How MSPs Increase Digital Adoption
Luckily, there are Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that specialize in helping businesses make the most of their digital assets. By leveraging their expertise, you can reduce potential risks associated with implementing new technology as well as gain access to useful insights into employee adoption rates.
An MSP can help in any of the following ways:
- Employee Training: You need an expert at your side to train your employees on the new technology and help them learn how to use it. MSPs have extensive experience in providing training and can help your team get up to speed quickly.
- Familiarity: An MSP can provide the expertise needed to develop a comprehensive understanding of digital adoption processes as well as any potential risks associated with them. This will allow you to make sure that any changes are implemented in an effective manner.
- Expertise: A managed service provider also provides access to experts who understand all aspects of digital asset management, from security and compliance issues to software deployment and maintenance. They can monitor adoption rates and catch any cybersecurity or maintenance concerns before they become major problems.
You Need a Rockstar
If you’re looking for assistance with digital adoption and are ready to take your business to the next level, Tech Rockstars is here to help. Our team of experts has the skills and knowledge needed to get you up and running quickly.
Contact us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can support your digital transformation journey.